Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Swamped

As if you couldn't tell, I've been swamped this week and haven't managed to make it back to keep the menus up to date! Between school starting in earnest and installing tile in the basement, I've been having trouble finding time to sleep, let alone keep the blog up to date. However, my crystal ball says that there may be clearing ahead, with a small chance of free time on the weekend.

Of course, with so little time, I haven't been able to do much cooking. Leftovers from the freezer have been the order of the day, though I did manage to sneak in a batch of chile con carne a couple of days ago. Fortunately, that's a recipe that doesn't require a lot of constant attention and so I was able to cook it in between steps while grouting the hallway.

I'll be back with updates soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home